Whole Window Washing?
We give you 5 sound reasons why you should use residential window cleaning services!
Five very useful things to know about windows
So that you can sing the tune “I can see clearly now” after you have them cleaned!
1. Defective and wasteful windows, sky-facing windows, and coated entryways represent in excess of 30 percent of the normal family’s utility bills. As indicated by the Australian Energex company. You can cut utility costs by as much as 15 percent by purchasing windows with twofold sheet protected glass, warm safe coatings, water/air proof edges, as well as Energy Star appraisals.
2. Cut out excess noise with protected or twofold sheet windows highlighting 2cm to 4cm of air between the sheets. This also contributes to less draft noise in the house!
3. Most producers say windows ought to be replaced after around 20 years. Look for indications of a failing window, and look at getting it fixed or painted, reduce draftiness, and sheets that gather buildup, ice, and ice.
4. Sky facing windows or skylights are known to give 30 percent more light than vertical windows of a similar size.
5. According to Urban Gold Coast Window Cleaner Windows make up around 20 percent of a normal home’s wall space so the more attention you pay to your home window washing the more natural light you will let into the house!
A quick note from Nathan – The owner of Urban Window Cleaning
Before leaving our Job at your residence you will be offered a stroll through the work we have finished so that on the off chance that you have any inquiries or concerns we can address them quickly on the spot and you can sing I can see clearly now window cleaning Gold Coast.